Learn to Do the Calculations that Arise!
♦ 13 Calculator lessons
♦ 11 Pre-Algebra lessons
Use the TI 30XA Calculator to do all your calculations… Plus… What you need to know about the basic math of calculations for maintenance problems.
Learn to do the calculations that arise in maintenance in 10 to 20 hours for only $197 — or $8.20 per lesson.
Course includes: Online instructional videos, online quizzes, and PDF Notebook with practice problems, exercises and answers.
Industry Certification Included (a $79 value)! Learn More…
Course Syllabus: Download a PDF Syllabus
Using a Scientific Calculator:
- CI: Introduction (5 Min.)
- C1: Basic Operations (6 Min.)
- C2: Real Numbers (6 Min.)
- C3: Negative Numbers (6 Min.)
- C4: Multiplication, Division and Percentage (7 Min.)
- C5: Percentage (3 Min.)
- C6: Using Memory (7 Min.)
- C7: Squares (3 Min.)
- C8: Square Roots (5 Min.)
- C9: Reciprocals (6 Min.)
- C10: Fractions (6 Min.)
- C11: Proper & Improper Fractions (6 Min.)
- C12: Converting Fractions to Decimals (6 Min.)
- PI: Introduction (3 Min.)
- P1: Real Numbers, Integers & Rationals (5 Min.)
- P2: The Number Line & Negative Numbers (8 Min.)
- P3: Rules of Addition (10 Min.)
- P4: Rules of Multiplication (11 Min.)
- P5: Distributive Law (7 Min.)
- P6: Fractions (6 Min.)
- P7: Squares (5 Min.)
- P8: Square Roots (7 Min.)
- P9: Reciprocals (5 Min.)
- P10: Exponents (15 Min.)
You can upgrade your Basic Math for Industry program to the Intermediate Math for Industry for $100. Contact us to upgrade.